Monday, June 2, 2014

Finally A Challenge Card

I know! I know! It's been forever since I submitted a challenge card to the Sassy Cheryl's ChallengeBlog. My intentions have been excellent, but my follow through hasn't been. I actually completed everything, but the die cut part of the challenge last week. Now with time running out, I got out to TM to find just the right die cut.

The challenge is Two dies and a Touch of Purple. I got carried away with both. Hopefully I won't get kicked out of the challenge.

The image is an older image from the Sassy Cheryls Store and is called Sassy Sally Takes A Bath. It's been forever since I colored, and looks like I need to find some time to practice. She's colored with my PrismaColor pencils.

The papers are from a digital kit from Just So Scrappy 2 called Big Top. The die is from Sissix and is called Scribble Swirl.

Now I'm off to meet the neighborhood ladies for our monthly Prairie Women Lunch. Hope you have some fun plans for today. I promise to try harder to get here for the challenges, but the next month is going to be very visit with a 3 week visit from MonkeyMoo.

4 comments:

  1. Nope no kicking you out of this challenge. It is bootiful! I love the bright purple and your coloring Miz Shirley. So very happy to see you found time to join us again. Thank you for sharing another delightful creation with the Sassies at Sassy Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUPER adorable Shirley....last minute or not, it's a stunner!
    Thanks for playing along in the Two Dies & a little purple challenge with my Sassy Gals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute, Shirley! You color beautifully with the pencils! So glad you found sometime to join in...I've missed seeing your fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley, I have stared to head over here and comment several times and keep getting sidetracked!!
    This is a beauty. look at all the fun purple and patterned papers and awesome swirl... pretty darn cute for a last minute card, I would say.. you go girl!!!
    So glad you had time to play with all us sassy girls this week!
    hugs my friend
    Judy

    ReplyDelete