Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Another Busy Week, But Less to Show For It

I'm back for another entry in Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday post and challenge. Last week was busy, and I had lots of things to show for the business. That isn't true this week.

Last Friday night was one of the great nephew's graduation from High School and a birthday party afterwards for him. Lots of folks but no camera and no pictures.

Saturday night, DBIL brought crawfish up from the Mississippi Gulf Coast, and we had us a good old fashioned Crawfish Boil. Again, lots of folks and no camera.

Yesterday I decided my house couldn't go another day without a good cleaning. In this picture you can see the tracks of the vacuum cleaner. There is absolutely nothing exciting or fun about cleaning house.

Today is my DH's birthday and tomorrow he's having some surgery. He's busy trying to get food plots in for wildlife, so for his birthday, I mowed the yard, which includes front and back yard and the area to the right in front and behind the barn.

Now I'm off to cut some vinyl and try my hand at layering it onto canvas. Guess you'll see the results on next week's post.

The Challenge is running 3 weeks, so you still have time to get your entry entered. Everyone wants a Sassy Cheryl's image.

2 comments:

  1. LOL you are too stinkin funny. Hey, did you know we have the same color carpet. Wanna come put some of those lines in mine? Hugs sweet lady and get to work on that Kayak card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now see....I like cleaning. Or at least most of the time. LOL on the vacuum marks. SOOOOO funny.
    Love ALL the photos. You need a vacation....you are WAY too busy!
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete