Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Open House Invitations

It's been at least a while since I posted a SMT post for Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday post, so I'm taking a quick few minutes to show you what I've been working on most of this week.

Christmas has slipped up on me. I spent the end of last week working on my walking Buddy's Christmas card and my Christmas Open House invitations. I didn't keep one of her invitations, but here's the Open House invitation.

I used my Cameo to do a print and cut of both the base and then print and cut the ornaments to attach to the base. The hard part was tying those bows on the ornaments with embroidery floss. I finally got  smart and ran the floss through some wax, so it was a lot easier.

I also created a return address that I printed on the back of the envelope. I did ALL of this on the Cameo.

I'll have to wait until next week to show you what else I'm working on.

4 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Shirley! I wish I could fly down for that party. How fun!
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous and probably my favourite of all the invitations I have seen since I got to know you. These are keepsakes.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just checking out the smt posts and love your invitation~ you do such great work and I love the return label. Gonna remember that one for next year!

    ReplyDelete