Monday, June 4, 2012

It's a Sketch at Sassy Cheryls

I love a sketch challenge, since finding a sketch is almost the first thing I do when creating a card. With a sketch challenge, I've cut down on  my decision making. So thank you Sassy Jackie, for this week's challenge theme on the Sassy Cheryls Challenge Blog. I do appreciate it.

The next thing I did was go looking for an image. I have a stack of images printed out and on my desk, so I was quite happy when I found this one from the Sassy Cheryl's Store. She's called  appropriately enough Farmer Sally. With fresh tomatoes in the very near future, I decided she was just the right image to use.

The papers are digital and from a kit from Raspberry Roads called the Farmers Market Collection. Perfect for the image don't you think.

Well I better wrap this up. I'm running way behind and need to get this up and loaded over on the challenge blog. MM's arrival has kind of interfered with my crafting time. See you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Just got in on the "sking' of your teeth! LOL
    This is perfect Shirley. Love, love, love the paper and the little flowers and buttons are such perfect little fabulous touches to your adorable Sassy Sally Farmer card. LOVE IT!
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Sketch challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley!! Yikes...you made it! yay!! Your card seriously ROCKS! I love these papers...they are perfect for little Farmer Sally here!! Gorgeous coloring, as always! LOVE your embellies too! So tickled that you've joined us again this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my i love this card and the papers are just perfect .All in all its just perfect hunny x

    ReplyDelete