Monday, April 9, 2012

It's A Birthday Bash At TIddly Inks

Tiddly Inks is celebrating it's 2 year Birthday with fantastic new Wryn images and a Birthday Challenge on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.

I've been tied up with commitments for the last two weeks, so I'm getting this card in just under the wire. A Birthday Challenge is perfect as my oldest grandchild will be celebrating her 18th birthday, this Friday, and I needed a card to send to her.

This image from the Tiddly Inks Store is called Wrynn Birthday. I've had a lot of fun coloring all those packages, although, my granddaughter is getting money. I'm a smart enough Gran to know that she prefers money to what I'd send.

The papers are from my scrap box( I really need to work out of that box for the next two years to deplete my abundant scrap supply. The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches, and I may even squeak it in under the wire there too.

I'm so happy to be back creating fun things. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. morning shirley!!
    oh hun I think this card is just perfect!! the papers are gorgeous and those flowers are beautiful
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colour combination.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah she is so pretty and you have coloured it in and done your magic .

    ReplyDelete