Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Show Me Thursday #62

Here it is time for another Show Me Thursday. In case you're new here, SMT is a chance to nosey around in other crafters' spaces to see what they have going on in their lives. Besides giving you a chance to just be nosey(which is reason enough in itself), you also get entered for a free image from Sassy Cheryl herself. All you you have to do is post a pic of what's happening with you on Sassy Cheryl's Digital Blog.

Just a quick post to show you what's been going on with me for the past week. Last Thursday was our last chance to ski. This is a shot from our condo, and as you can see it was snowing and overcast. These kind of conditions make skiing difficult for my DH, since the light is so flat, you can't see any change in terrain. You DO NOT want to hit a rise and go flying at our age. By this time, I was ready to be home anyway.

The reason you ask? Because at home waiting on me in TM was this Big Shot Pro. I had to unbox it Friday night when we got in, instead of unpacking. It's so wonderfully heavy(I don't have to hold it in place) and easy to use(crank turns easily). I've got a bunch of new dies ordered and can't wait until they get here.

Oh and I just had to include a little bit of messy desk for Cheryl. I have been busy this week.

I've also been busy working on challenge cards. I was in crafting withdrawal. I don't plan on doing a two week vacation again any time soon. The whole reason for staying for two weeks was to make sure that MM got comfortable skiing on the mountain. Here's a video(only 15 seconds) of him skiing on  a blue run on Wednesday before we left. I think he's got  it.

4 comments:

  1. squeeeee! oh shirley he is so fab!!!! what a super ski-ing chappy he is !!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...so now I totally want to crash your crafting party at TM (Like I didn't want to before...LOL). You have the coolest toys (errr...tools) Shirley!
    And thanks for including the "mess", it makes me feel better about my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous view, adorable video. . . . .and CLEAN UP THAT MESS! LOL!
    What a view! Absolutely gorgeous but made me chilly looking at it. So glad that you all had a great time and that your PRO was waiting for you when you got home.
    MM did so well skiing. He's so adorable! Glad you're home and that you are getting back into your routine!
    Since you were posting every day, it wasn't even like you were gone. I'm glad. . . .because I would've missed you!
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had fun! I always have to clean up my mess before working on something else. Course, I also just did a complete overhaul of my room because I wasn't getting much done. LOVE the Pro. I hadn't even thought about getting one, but I guess if I want to use the grand caliber dies I have to have one, huh???

    Thanks for stopping by! Sorry I haven't been around much. Things have been H-E-C-T-I-C lately, but they're finally starting to slow down. :)

    ReplyDelete