Monday, February 27, 2012

It's No No to Embossing

Cathy is again the Sassy DT in charge of the Challenge on the Sassy Cheryl Challenge Blog this week. If you'll recall last week's challenge was No Designer Paper, and this week's challenge is No Embossing. I've kidded Cathy(and I'm really only teasing) about being in the 2 year old No Phase.LOL Actually it turned out to be a great challenge, and an easy once I got busy and creating.

This adorable image is one of Sassy Cheryl's new characters and is called Precious Callie. She and her friends Polly, Sally and Noah can be found at the Sassy Cheryl Store. I've colored her with Copics.

The digital background paper is from my scrap box(I love when I go there for paper.  I love this paper, so I happen to know that it was designed by Correen Silke and can be found at Computer Scrapbook. Com. The flower vine is one of my latest purchases from the Memory Box dies. I love it. And finally, last but not least the sentiment is from Create with TLC.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous week.

5 comments:

  1. This is super darling Shirley! Just absolutely LOVE her. Can you come to my house and teach me to color hair like that? :)
    Love the pink and green them and the sentiment is just perfect for this amazing card!
    Thanks for playing in the No Embossing challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, she is precious and your card is beautiful. So, did you double cut, snip and paste or color your MB die?! Looks great!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this, Shirley! And... you are such an enabler - LOL... now i MUST have that die from MB :) wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, this is gorgeous! Love your new die cut,must check out Memory Box. Your coloring on this Sassy cutie is fabulous. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley lovely card and loving the dies too .x

    ReplyDelete