Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Did She Say NO Designer Paper?

Yes, that's exactly what Sassy Cathy said this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog. I actually thought it would be more difficult than it was. So Cathy, you're not in the doghouse, since not only did I get one card done, I actually made two different cards. I didn't even get stressed out.

Of course the fact that Sassy Cheryl is on a roll right now with new images, certainly didn't hurt in making this an easy challenge. This first card uses the new image, Sassy Sally Takes A Bath. I embossed the background with the Sissix Bubble Embossing folder and then colored everything with my Copics.

For my second card, I had to use this new image from the Sassy Cheryls Store called Sassy Sally and Her Ladybug.  She also is colored with Copics, and I had to give her a red dress, just because. For this card I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder and the Martha Stewart Ladybug edge bunch.

Now for the good news. The Sassy Cheryl Challenge Blog has changed the rules on what you win. Now if you're selected as the winner, you get to pick any two images that you want. You don't even have to use a Sassy Cheryl's image, BUT if you do, you get two entries in the challenge. Now how generous is that. Come on and join the fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. shirley these 2 cards are just too cute! I love them both!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're on a roll too Shirley! I ADORE both of these cards. Love them both, but the Sassy Sally and Her Ladybug is my favorite! I just LOVE all of those little ladybugs around her. So stink in' cute.
    Thanks for playing in the No Design Papers challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Girl your on a roll and im loving them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's challenge Shirley Love your cards, they are too cute, especially Sassy Sally in the Tub :) Glad I am not in the Dog House :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two this week!!! What a great eye candy treat. They are both too stinkin' adorable Shirley! Sorry I am late to comment. :(
    I have just colored little Sally in her tub...love her. Her red hair is fabulous!!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both but my fav is the tub one Shirley but thats just because i love that image a lot.x

    ReplyDelete