Friday, January 20, 2012

A Tiddly Inks Color Challenge

The challenge on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog for the next two weeks is a color challenge. Here are the colors that we were challenged to use.

If you've been to the Tiddly Inks Store, you've missed out on her latest little character. Her name is Wryn, and she's utterly delightful and so much fun to color. For my challenge, I've chosen this Wryn called Wrynn-New Nest. She's colored with Copics.

I CASED this card from The Sweetest Thing Blog. The papers are from a digital kit from Just So Scrappy Too, appropriately enough called Tweet Tweet. The Bird and limb were SVGs from a freebie by Shery K Designs and the nest  was created with my Martha Stewart branch punch.

I created two sentiments in Photoshop. Either is perfect for the image. Please feel free to grab them if you'd like.

12 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley this is SO adorable!!! I love the film strip look and your coloring is soft and gorgeous as always!! Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya Shirley!! Love it!! :) The little birdie in front is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, this is gorgeous! I love this layout too!!! Love all the pretty colors and the sky background it awesome! Your coloring is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiyah shirley!! awwwwwwwwww this is way too cute,fabulous and awesome!! :) I really love the filmstrip kind of effect and wryn look stunning, loving the little bird in its nest!!
    Thankyou so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers this week
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley this is gorgeous, beautiful layout, love the way you have the sentiment, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh! LOVE this! What a great idea to make the focal image like a film strip! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Shirley, can I tell you how much I love this! Your design is just fabulous and I love your little bird in the corner. Perfect sentiment, as always! Love, love, love seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is just adorable!! I just love this card!! Found my way over here from Tiddly Ink, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and I love the little bird with the nest, that was the absolute perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooo, so cute. Love the movie strip look and that adorable die cut in the corner. Your rocked this one Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Shirley! Love your supercute card. Love the filmstrip with the coloured and uncoloured versions of the image, such a clever idea. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love those soft fluffy clouds in the background! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Tiddly Inks! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete