Monday, January 30, 2012

SMT #60 with Sassy Cheryls

It's that time of the week again. Time to nosey around in everyones  lives to see what's going on and posting it for a chance at a free image from Sassy Cheryls. Notice I didn't say crafty space, because as we all know, some week's crafting just isn't happening. That's the case for me for the next two weeks.

My DH and I met our younger DD, her hubby and our 5 year old grandson on Saturday in Keystone, Colorado for our annual ski vacation. This week we're doing two weeks instead of 1, as MM starts kindergarten next year, and DD wants him skiing on the mountain(so far he hasn't gotten off of the bunny hill).

So here are some shots from our day on the slopes today. Captions will explain the shots.
Grandpa and MM as we're heading for the mountain this morning.
DH and I on the top of Outback Mountain. You can see the slopes of Breckenridge in the background.

Me, DH, DD, and DSIL on the top of North Peak. Independence Mountain on the Continental Divide is in the background.
This is a shot of Lake Dillon from the top of the first mountain.
 Glad you stopped by. There won't be any crafting until after Feb. 10th.

So take a shot or two of what you've got going on and post in on Sassy Cheryl's Blog for a chance of a free image. Also be sure and visit the others that have entered the challenge. You'll be in for a treat.

8 comments:

  1. You are definitely in God's Country. Two glorious weeks. Do you know how lucky you are? I posted my messy desk just for you. Have fun Sweetie. Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely in God's Country. Two glorious weeks. Do you know how lucky you are? I posted my messy desk just for you. Have fun Sweetie. Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shirley, wow you are just surrounded by so much beauty there and MM too so a mega treat. I love all of the photographs but especially the one of MM and grandad and the one of all the grown ups, its so lovely.
    Have a super time hun
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey this just looks so lovely!! It seems you're having a wonderful time.
    I'm so glad you shared this. Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Wow, you are way braver than I am Shirley. I'm afraid that I would be with MM on the bunny hill all day. DH used to ski before he broke his foot. Now we stick to cross-country skiing! Have fun and enjoy the time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos of your ski vacation! =)
    The weather looks fantastic too!
    Have a great time!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, it's official. You're a snow bunny for sure!
    LOVE that look on MM's face. Priceless. I bet he is having a blast. It's great that you all can get together on this trip, have fun and spend time together. Great pics. . . .ALL of them.
    Thanks for playing in the SMThursday fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aunt Shirley.
    I was browsing through some of the sites that you browse, popped in on this one ( I liked the name of it!) and here you were! You and Uncle C look wonderful. Can you believe that almost 2 years has gone by since the pig pickin'?
    I hope all is well, and I will put your blog on my favorites to check in often.
    We miss you,
    MarieAnne

    ReplyDelete