Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Show Me #58 At Sassy Cheryl's Blog

Well, I missed the last two challenges and shame on me. Jeez, Louise, I mean  all you have to do is post a picture of what you have going on in order to have a chance of winning a free image. I guess I had too much going on to stop and take a picture. From the pictures below, you'll understand what I mean. This is my desk last Thursday afternoon, and it truly looked like a bomb went off. I was trying to get a last minute card in a challenge and then head out the door to my WW meeting. I was also busy creating a gimme for my members to try to encourage them and keep them on track. So here's TM in full disaster mode along with the refrigerator magnet Subway Art that I created as a "Happy" to my members.



You will be happy to know that since these disaster pics were made I have not only cleaned my house, but also cleaned up in TM(not that you'd know, since I've messed it up again, although not as badly as these pictures. I'm trying to do a bit of reorganizing and shifting of stuff, to make room for the Big Shot Pro I ordered at the encouragement of some of my friends.

If anyone is interested in the Subway Art, feel free to grab it below. I printed it at 4 x 6 and laminated it and added a strip magnet to the back.


3 comments:

  1. Poor TM. . . .it can never get a break! hee hee.
    I love seeing you 'creative mess' . It's actually very inspiring. How messy is it now? LOL
    Love the Subway Art. It's fantastic.
    Thanks for SMThursday fun this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as though you have been very busy, Shirley. I really like the Subway Art... very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley thats tidy to me and im having your subway art thank you so much .xx

    ReplyDelete