Thursday, December 15, 2011

CAS Cards at Phindy's Place

The challenge this week at Phindy's Place Challenge Blog is to create a CAS card. You can use any image you want, but you get a double entry if you use a Phindy's Image. I love to improve my chances any way I can. This week with my daughter and her family arriving for the holidays, and having to do some babysitting and having a test run, I really didn't  think I was even going to be able to do a CAS card. Thanks to my DH though, instead of going to sleep when I got home from the test, I was wide awake and slipped out to TM this afternoon for some card making.

The image used in this first card is called Flower Frock and is one of the Phindy's Place cuties from her STORE. I've colored her with copics. I actually found the sketch on the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog and the papers are from my stash. Off to get this one entered so I can get my second card blogged.

I want to thank the DT for making this a CAS challenge or I wouldn't have made it.

3 comments:

  1. I think she is in a major twirl showing off her pretty dress. Beautiful coloring Shirley. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley she's beautiful! Lovely card and I'm so glad you were able to play along
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, so glad you were able to play along. I love pink and green, such a lovely combo. Really pretty CAS card. Hope your test went well!

    ReplyDelete