Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thank You for Being My Friend

It's my second and last entry in the Phindy's Place Challenge Blog's challenge to create a Thank You card or project. I wish I was going to have time for another entry, but it's been a week of doctor's appointments(just check ups) for my DH, and it's cut into my crafting time.

For my second entry, I'm again going with a Summer Cutie from the Phindy's Place Store. This image is called Spring Bouquet. She's colored with Copics and isn't she just the sweetest?

These digital papers are also from Raspberry Road Designs from a kit called Color Your World. This sentiment is actually a rubber stamp that I picked up in the dollar bins at WalMart just for this challenge. I used my MTC software to recreate the flowers in the background paper and then glass beads for the flower centers.

5 comments:

  1. Shirley she is just so sweet loving the flowers and the colours are right up my street .Well done hunny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be, Shirley. Hoping all is well at your house! Blessings, my friend!


    So glad you joined us for the Phindy's Place challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Shirley! I love those flowers!
    Marlena:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I really love the background paper you've created and the glass beads are so cool as flower centers. Great sentiment to pair up with her, too. Once again a fabulous creation Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's just adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete