Monday, November 21, 2011

Anything Goes in November for Tiddly Inks

I love that the whole month on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog is Anything Goes. It has certainly made my life easier, especially for getting a card made for the challenge.

I had to use this free image from Tiddly Inks last week called Ice Bear. Once I saw him, I knew I had to use him in a card soon. What better than this week's Tiddly Inks Challenge. Be sure to check out all the wonderful images at the Tiddly Inks Store especially the Christmas images HERE. I've colored my bear with my Copics, and I didn't want him to look like the Coca Cola bear.

I wish I could tell the creators of the paper, but all I can tell you is that they came from my scrapbox. I let the paper be the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all comments.

5 comments:

  1. I just love this Shirley! I think blue and white for winter projects are just the perfect combo. those snowflakes are just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the blue and white with the bear, nice combo! Thanks for playing along this week at Tiddly Inks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so pretty - love the blue and the sheer ribbon..also those snowflakes are really a perfect touch...love this - thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiyah shirley!!!
    hun this is just so pretty. I love the snowflakes and the bear just looks so cute skating along.
    I am loving the anything goes too, its so much fun to go see what people are tiddlying!!
    huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley this card is just so pretty love everything about it and as always your coloring is amazing

    ReplyDelete