Sunday, November 27, 2011

Anything Goes Again at Sassy Cheryl's

The DT at Sassy Cheryl's had so much fun and such great response to the Anything Goes Challenge last week that they repeated the challenge again this week on the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog. Thank you very much ladies.

I seem to be in a Christmas frame of mind creativity wise. I just hope I can translate it to my house and SOON!  For my challenge card this week I had this adorable image is called Sassy Angel. Images of Sally and her pals, Lucy Lou, Polly and Noah can be found at the Sassy Cheryls Digis or colored images at the Sassy Cheryl's Illustrations. I've colored her with Copics. That hair cut is very reminiscent of one I had at the ripe old age of 5, but you would never have associated the term angelic with me.

The papers are from my scrap box, but I can tell you they're digital papers.

I'm happy to be a whole 24 hours ahead of the posting deadline.

6 comments:

  1. how cute Shirley! love the music dp and twine!
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Shirley! I LOVE all of Cheryls little angels... I think this one is my fave though.
    what a fun design and fantastic coloring! lovin everything my friend...
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! and many more!!!
    Hope your day was filled with family, fun and of course your fave cake!!!!!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get done 'translating' it to your house, can you come and help me.....PLEASE!
    One of my new favorite images Shirley, and as always you made her look gorgeous! Love this little festive card. Now go clean up your mess. LOL
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's ANYTHING GOES challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Shirley, precious! I love this little kiddle-one of my favs! I know what you mean about the house--- Ah, but this is where my DH shines! He loves to decorate for Christmas!
    So glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How on earth did I miss this Cutie Pie!?!?
    Beautiful, Shirley! I just love that red music note DP. Cute, cute, cute!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley love what you have done with her she sure looks purty .I have made mine too and funnily enough i have also used bakers twine .xx

    ReplyDelete