Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Another Paper Piecing for Phindy's Place

I love that the Phindy's Place Challenge Blog allows for double entries  when you use a Phindy's Place image. Needless to say, I am going for the best chance I can at winning, so I'm sticking to Phindy's Place images. I can't for the life of me figure out why everyone isn't going with using Phindy Images just because they're so great, forget the double entry.

As you know this week's challenge is to do Paper Piecing. I sat down yesterday and found the papers I wanted to use for the three cards I plan on making for the challenge. For my second entry, I've used  the Phindy's Place image, Smooch. I must have Katie on my mind today, because this image reminds me of her two children, big sister and little brother. Again there is only minimal coloring with Copics.

These papers are also from a digital kit called April Showers from Just So Scappy Too. I had to use those little rubber ducks on the baby boy's pj's, and Big Sister needed a polka dot dress and this Big Sis just happens to like lavender.

Saturday Challenge has an Easel Card Challenge, and it was there that I saw a card that I CASEd. I'll also be entering my card in that challenge.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great easel card. I love the fabulous flowers with the little beads for centres. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Love this easel and love your paper choices! So glad you joined us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. knockout!
    thanks for joining us at Phindy's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww another gorgeous card Shirley, this is so sweet. How is Katie, do you know? Seems like she's been offline for ages...

    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, too! Those duckie pjs are so cute, I think my kiddos actually had some exactly like that. Beautiful soft colors, too. Another wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful easel card:) I love the stamp
    http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete