Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Another Anything Goes With A Phindy's Image

Well when it's an Anything Goes with a Phindy's Image over on the Phindy's Place Challenge Blog, I'm going to do my dead level best to get as many entries in as I can.

I had this image picked last Friday along with the papers, just waiting for me to find the time to get my card made. This image is one of Phindy's Winter Cuties called Big Hill. She or He depending on how you color the image can be found HERE at the Phindy's Place Store. She's colored with Copics. I don't see my Grandson being caught outside in those colors.

The papers are digital and from the Christmas Days Kit from Shery K Designs. If you haven't checked her store out, you really should. She has great paper kits as well as SVG files. She's also wonderfully generous with freebies.

The sentiment is very similar to one I created last year, but for this year I decided to use winter as the theme rather than Christmas.

Well, hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to get my third card put together tomorrow. I have my image and sentiment ready to go.

6 comments:

  1. I think his colors are precious. I bet MM wants to wear camouflage all the time. Great job with the sentiment Shirley. How are those Christmas cards coming? Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute and GREAT sentiment! Love it, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shirley, I just love this one! Your card is wonderful and that sentiment is just amazing! I love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley your cards just get better and better! Love this image and love the colours you used, your sentiment, everything about it
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. I really love the nontraditional color scheme, you don't see yellow often on a snowy card, I love it. Bright, fresh and fun! Always a wonderful treat to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done on winning hunny bunny love the card you desreve to win its just soooooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete