Thursday, October 27, 2011

Let's Make It Two for Blue

After a two week(three for some challenges) hiatus from making cards, I was so happy to actually get two made yesterday for the Phindy's Place Challenge Blog.  In case you didn't read my previous post, the theme this week is Blue Christmas.

This cute little fellow from the Phindy's Place Store's Winter Cuties is called Delivery Man. I can so sympathize with him on the difficulty of delivering a plate of Christmas cookies(especially Chocolate Chips) without doing a taste test. You really need to know they taste all right before you give them to someone else. I've colored him with Copics.

I truly have a love affair going on with Digital Papers. I love that they come in coordinating packs. I can file them by Designer in folders on my computer and they don't take up any physical space. Each kit will have a one page preview of all the papers included in the kit. I've printed those out each preview and have them filed alphabetically in a 3 ring binder, so that when I can flip through one notebook and find what I'm looking for. It doesn't hurt that there are tons of free kits out there, but there are also tons of inexpensive kits. Add to the fact, that with a continuous ink system on my printer, it is such  a total win for me. The papers I used on this card are from a free kit called Brisk that was designed by Jeanine Baechtold for Computer Scrapbook Dot Com.

The sentiment was a quick design in Photoshop, so feel free to help yourself.

Hopefully there will be time for a 3rd card for the Challenge, but I have some other chores that I have to do first.

4 comments:

  1. Another adorable card Shirley, he is so sweet isn't he. Thanks for another gorgeous entry to the challenge
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness!!! Shirley, this is soooo gorgeous! Thanks for joinin our challenge at Phindy`s Place and for beeing such a dedicated fan of Phindy`s images. It is truly appreciated. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cutie patootie! You're on a roll! I know you are happy to be back at Tazmania!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so awesome with Phindy's (-:
    thanks so much for sharing with us at the Phindy Place Challenge

    ReplyDelete