Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Make Something Cute - Card 2

This is my second card for the Make Something Cute challenge at the Phindy's Place Challenge blog this week. I narrowed my second image down to this cutie called Peppermint Perfection. I think the only thing missing is the peppermint drool that would normally be running down his face and all over his jammies. I colored him with Copics. The papers were left over from a paper stack I bought several years ago to make some Christmas invitations years ago, but they were perfect for this image. I cut the candy canes using my MTC software with my Cricut. I found the peppermint font as a freebie on fonts.com and used it to create my sentiment.

Don't know if I'll have time for a third card, but I can assure you it won't be because I can't find a cute image. Don't forget the super sale over at the Phindy's Place Store. I can promise you won't be disappointed.

7 comments:

  1. ...and another precious card---love, love, LOVE it!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this one has lovely bright colours, another adorable card Shirley!
    Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place
    Hugs
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie patootie! Great DP too ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super cute card from Tazmania. Love the candy canes and the perfect sentiment. Thanks for joining us again at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, this definitely is a little cutie, Shirley!!! Absolutely LOVE it! Thanks for joining in again for Phindy's Friday Challenge. =)
    Big Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this one!! You have done another awesomely cute card girl!!!

    Thank you for playing along with us this again this week at Phindy's Place!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwww you know this is a FAV image of mine LOL
    this is toooooo KA-YOOT! love it and love that you play with us at Phindy's (-:

    ReplyDelete