Friday, October 15, 2010

Let's Add A Little Dimension

That's Miss Tracy's request for those wishing to participate in the challenge at Sassy Cheryls Challenge Blog this week. It was left to each of us to determine exactly what dimension meant for us. I think I got all my bases covered on this one.

Earlier this week, Cheryl added this image of "Fred and Ginger", the dancing snow couple, and I knew I had to own it. I've colored them with a combination of Prismas and Copics(Prismas where it was too tiny for me to attempt with Copics). My papers are all digital that I printed from Summer Driggs Winter Gifts Kit. I added some French lace across the punched ribbon. To make sure I had the dimension requirement covered. I added glass beads as snow around the dancers and then cut some holly leaves with my Cricut and added baby red buttons for my holly berries. I haven't thought up the perfect sentiment yet, but I think it might make a great anniversary card for a couple with a winter anniversary. What are your suggestions?
Don't forget to go check out the Sassy Cheryl's Store, and just in case you're not into coloring your own image, I should tell you you can also purchase the images already colored by the one and only Sassy Cheryl herself.

4 comments:

  1. Shirley. . . .I just love this card. You did an amazing job! Love the red buttons for the berries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, Love your card, all the elements are so perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Shirley! I love your sparkly snow and cluster of holly. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Per usual, fabulous card, my friend! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryls challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete