Sunday, September 19, 2010

Do You Have a Pet?

This week on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog, we were challenged to create a card using a pet. Well, I've had "Just for You Guinea Pig"in my Tiddly Inks folder for a while and decided this was the perfect opportunity to use him on a card. There is of course no shortage of cute animal digis at the Tiddly Inks Store, so be sure to check them out.
The dp papers are from my stash and the Sentiment is from Create with TLC. My little guinea pig is colored with Copics.
Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. HeeHee, what a cutie! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a Guinea Pig kind of guy, but this one is a real cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley - this is really cute!! I love that little guinea - my daughter really wants of these!! I had one growing up and loved it - hence the allergies to all rodents!!! LOL Great card!
    Melissa M1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on that cutie pie! Adorable card Shirley ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh shirley he is just the cutest! gorgeous card hun. thank you for sharing it in the challenge this week, huge hugs from across the pond! Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely Shirley! Your colouring on the pet is stunning! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can just imagine that guinea pig squeeking and talking - its just too cute!!!


    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete